GOODBYE, CITY LIFE...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Softball season has began,well practice rather. My six year old is playing her second year of softball this year and I will say, although I am partial,she is pretty dang good! This, makes me proud,not just that she is good,but she shares my love for softball. I thoroughly enjoy watching her team practice/play...if you have not watched 4,5,and 6 year olds play a sport it is a treat. Usually they are digging in the dirt, off in lala land, or dancing around not paying attention. I love it, it is hilarious! Children are so special and they make our days brighter. Tomorrow we have our first tournament as a team, I am looking forward to cheering my daughter and her team mates on! Of course, I want them to win,because I am rather competitive,but, more importantly at this age I want them to learn and have fun! Go Liberty and Good Luck! And just remember get your glove on the ground and 1st base is this way!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment