GOODBYE, CITY LIFE...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Her first Turkey!!

              My daughter killed her very first Gobbler at the age of six this past weekend!! Her daddy took her and got to share that special moment with her. Then they came home to show me who was as equally as proud! I have never killed a turkey so I thought it was pretty awesome that my six year old has done something I have not done! She was so excited in a sweet modest sort of way!! And of course that night we fried that delicious wild turkey and enjoyed what our daughter had provided for our table. And if you haven't taste wild turkey you haven't lived, it is mmm,mmm, good!
         And after a good day of hunting and a good meal,my daughter ended her day on  this. Dear Lord, thankyou for letting me kill my first turkey...and please let the next one be even bigger,oh, and thanks for letting us eat it. Amen. Sounds like her daddy's prayers...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment